From: "Wally Billingham" <wallybillingham at wallybillingham_com>
To: <nfc at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 9:33 PM
Subject: NFC: Aquabid all the way!

I would think that on aquabid it would be better for several reasons,

#1)More exposure for The NFC. There are a lot of people that visit aquabid
that don't know about the NFC and we may get some new members from the
exposure.

#2)More people means the bids get higher and so the NFC gets more money.

#3)Aquabid has a very good auction system with feedback ratings and the like
already in place so you don't have to reinvent the wheel. Maybe we could get
a special page just for the NFC auctions. This might even be a good idea to
have a "charity" auction board as a permanent feature of aquabid. Other
Not-for-profit groups like aquarium clubs could use it on a rotating and
reserved basis. This would bring more interest to the clubs and more
visitors to aquabid its a win win situation.

Wally