From: robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:54:48 -0400
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: Heterandria formosa

Good observation Wally...I still have some hets with the redspotted dorsal fin if folks are interested...I will be cleaning all mey tanks and ponds in the next few months in preparation of a prosective move and will have fishes for serious breeders as it has been a good year fish wise :)

Robert Rice
NFC president
www.nativefish.org <http://www.nativefish.org>