NFC: Longnose Darter

Anyone ever have any luck with Longnose Darters in an aquarium? I just collected one and he is in my darter tank with some rainbow darters, johnny daters, and a northern hog sucker. The really strange thing was that I collected it in a warm tributary of the main creek with 80 degree water in an area with very, very little current. I was back there collecting black nose dace and I got this darter. I was using a standard 4x4 seine in 1.5 feet of very warm water (at least for around here) PH 7.8 Thanks for any input that you have.

Wally