From: nickel55 <nickel55 at worldnet_att.net>
To: <nfc at actwin_com>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 5:49 PM
Subject: NFC: Tessellated Darters

                         I have two Tessellated Darters in my tank, which I
collected last week, I noticed one has more dark markings than  the other
one, does anyone know if that indicates a male or female. Since I'm new to
this, I found the darters are pretty interesting little fish, and they
aren't shy at all. At times it looks like they push themselves along on
their fins, or they launch like rockets.
                                                                     Terry