Re: NFC: blue fin killie

Apistogrammas at aol_com wrote:

> can anyone help me with obtaining blue fin killie eggs.
> as transporting the adults over any distance presents a major problem
> john  apistogrammas at aol_com

Why do you say that, John? I've seen no problems in numerous transfers from
the east or southeast to the west coast (BIG distanced). They are no more
difficult than lampeyes and other fairly-high-metabolism fish, like
rainbows.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley,  Fremont CA, USA,  510 494-8679     wright at killi_net

   An open letter challenging the beliefs of "statists" --
   people who tend to view government as the solution to
   every social problem.
                 http://www.mackinac.org/3555