From: "James Brantley" <brantleyj at raleigh-nc_org>
To: <robertrice at juno_com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 08:31:09 -0400
Subject: RE: Adopt A TANK ....

Mr. Rice,
I'm really not a fish hobbyist; I read a magazine article you wrote a
couple
of years ago and was inspired to get some colorful and interesting native
fish for my 12' x 17' dirt-bottomed pond.  As yet I haven't figured how
work the native fish email list to do this.  Do you sell such fish?  Is
there anyone in particular I could contact to buy some?

Thanks1
James Brantley

Year