Re: NFC: New Fish

--- nickel55 <nickel55 at worldnet_att.net> wrote:
> normal? I shut the light to the tank off. And will
> he,at this stage, eat flake food, I would hate to
> loose him. Will the darters eat flake food too, or
> is that really pushing it?
>

>                        Terry
You will find that bullheads will eat flake food. They
are not so proud. Darters are much more picky.
Snubnose darters will take it with training. But most
require real meat. Try to cut up earthworms into
little pieces.
I survived the Barry storm with only temporary outages
here in Mobile County, AL. I guess we needed the rain.

Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama