NFC: Fw: Free Membership

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: john bongiovanni <bongi at cox-internet_com>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 20:36:25 -0500
Subject: Free Membership

Dear Robert and the rest of the Conservancy,

Thank you for the opportunity to join the group.  I have been
maintaining aquaria for close to thirty years.  In the last ten years my
interest has turned to maintaining native species (and a turtle!).  The
species that have been of interest are the red shiner, Gambusia affinnis
(I did research on this) and golden top minnow.  I would like to learn
how to breed some of the local darters.  They are just fascinating!

My particulars are:

John F. Bongiovanni
12422 Cimmarron
Tyler, Tx  75709