NFC: endangered species

I would like to know if anyone in the NFC is keeping and breeding any
endangerd species. I would think that would be a major goal of the
organization since these species need all the help they can get and we all
know how useless the Endangered Species Act is when it comes to bringing
these species back from the brink. How many species has the government
saved??? What a joke this program is. These fish belong in hobbyist tanks
where they will get TLC and not trample on private property rights. The NFC
has its head on straight with this issue when it says the constitutional
right of landowners are the REAL endangered species!!! it burns me up to
think the feds are spending milliions of $$ to save fish when we can do it
for free!

Randy