NFC: RE: Cast Net, HELP

For cast net throwing instructions, try:

http://www.skimmeroutdoors.com/video99/cast_netting.htm

http://www.avsands.com/Sports/HowTo/throwcastnet_sze_av.htm

http://www.calusa.com/howtothrow.htm

http://www.castnets.com/Index.asp

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge
 "El muerto a la sepultura, el vivo a la travesura"
 "The dead to burial, the living to mischief"