NFC: Fw: [Nativefishconservancy] Tampa/Clearwater area collecting?

More Help

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CougarJet9 at aol_com
To: Nativefishconservancy at yahoogroups_com
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 04:00:39 -0000
Subject: [Nativefishconservancy] Tampa/Clearwater area collecting?

     Hi all,
  My best friend (Todd) who I go netting with, unfortunately lives
about 250 miles from me. I live in Ft. Lauderdale and he lives in
Safety Harbor--near Clearwater. He is always itching to go
collecting, so if there is anyone in the Tampa area that'd be
interested in joining up with Todd, please let me know.

   Mark Piechowski

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/9rHolB/TM