Re: NFC: Eagle Parts was RE: Auctions OT ?

well, you are in the right 'country' for it, lot of
falconers in your state, some good captive breeders
too. are you on the rr?

this is a fish list?? oh my, I thought it was the
politically correct list :-) or is that the other one?

jake

--- Kristine Weisbrod Massin <kwmprairie at hotmail_com>