From: "nickel55" <nickel55 at worldnet_att.net>
To: <nfc at actwin_com>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 10:53 PM
Subject: NFC: South Eastern PA

                               Hey is anyone out there from South Eastern
PA, more on target, would be Lower Bucks County PA.        I'm not part
"Indian", my ethnic background is  all Italian, so no olive oil jokes
please, I am very sensitive about that, I would not want to get my Uncle
Louy after you guys, nobody wants to sleep with the fishes, right.
                                                                Terry
Territo aka nickel

Follow-Ups: References: