NFC: NFC APP

Native Fish Conservancy Application:

The Native Fish Conservancy is a 501 C3 federal not for profit organization

dedicated to the conservation and study of native fishes. We are active

locally .We are a grassroots organization that empowers and partners with

individuals and like minded groups to work locally for the greater public

education and conservation of our aquatic fauna and the rivers, lakes and

streams they inhabit.

MEMBER BENEFITS:

Our quarterly newsletter the FLIER is sent to all members.  It contains

information on NFC activities, native fish conservation, fish rearing, and

collecting, breeding and greater conservation issues. Members are allowed to

place free ads in our Published Fish Wish List a forum to acquire native

fishes for home study and enjoyment.

Our WEBSITE at WWW.nativefish.org is available 24 hours a day to   people

interested in native fish conservation. It contains 100’s of photo’s,

articles contacts and information downloadable with a click of the mouse. We

also have an active email forum that can be accessed off of the site or by

contacting the NFC list admistrator at jlw at pi_dune.net

Our many Conservation Projects including The Exotics Removal Teams, The

Adopt a Tank program, The Breeders Club and MANY small grass roots projects

and partnerships all across the country.

For example did you know that 70% + plus of all membership dues go directly

to conservation efforts. Not salaries or offices, but to big and small

projects everywhere. We have partnered with Schools, Libraries, State

Agencies, The Nature Conservancy and individuals too.

Check out our news section of the website at

http://www.nativefish.org/News/index.html for our latest efforts.

OK COUNT ME IN I WANT TO JOIN!

$10 regular rate $5 student and teacher rate

Detach the below and mail it with a check or a Money Order

To NFC’s membership director:

Konrad Schmidt

1663 Iowa Avenue East

St. Paul Minnesota 55106

NAME__________________________________________________

Want to pay via paypal ? Just send you dues to president at nativefish_org

I’m Interesting in volunteering_____ Locally_________ Nationally (check one)

please contact me!

I’d like to donate a little more to help the cause here is my $_______

tax-deductible contribution