From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of David
Strickler
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 8:39 AM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: Re: Auctions OT

So do some birds, but do we despise them for it?  My point is that herps,
snakes in particular, have gotten a pretty bad rap over the eons because of
some learned fear passed down from generation to generation.  I agree with
you
that we should keep fish stuff with fish stuff, but I've never heard of a
native plant or animal being pests or a "major source of problems".
Everything
fulfills a niche, even poison ivy and mosquitos! :)