Re: NFC: Re: Fw: Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Alert

--- BR0630 at aol_com wrote:
> Coming soon, my next essay: How logging can & does
> benefit forest health.
Hello Bruce. I have never understood why human
activity can be seen as the missing ingredient for
forest health. My confusion goes to the fact that
modern humans have only been around for no more than
200000 years. North America lacked humans until very
recently. How did various forests achieve tree girths
that are very much bigger sometimes than are found
now, without humans as the left hand of God?

Thank you muchly.

Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama