Re: NFC: Re: Fw: Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Alert

Yup.

I'm afraid that many in the 'environmentalist' league are much more
interesting in halting ALL development/growth/technology than in preserving
nature.  At least it appears that way to my myopic, astigmatic old eyes.

Why does it always have to be all or nothing with these folks?  We really
can have careful development without trashing the environment, despite what
Greenpeace might have you believe.

Of course, none of this addresses the question of whether the Federal
Government has any right, constitutionally speaking, to take lands from the
states for *any* purpose....

Best,

Scott