Re: NFC: Re: Auctions OT

In a message dated Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:39:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Chris Hedemark" <chris at yonderway_com> writes:

<You gave me a good opportunity to raise an idea I've been mulling over....inclusion of native herps in our mission. >

I agree with Chris.  Most members I have communicated with from the NFC also have herps and amphibians.  It would increase the number of potential members to help further habitat preservation, etal.

Bruce Scott
Meridian,Idaho