Re: NFC: Re: Auctions OT

IMO amending our focus may be approoriate at some point , but to be
honest with 600 or so members and a budget of less than 10000$ we have a
bit of growing to do before we can reach out to other unkloved fauna.

Robert Rice
Native Fish Conservancy President
www.nativefish.org
join our Adopt A Tank Program .