Re: NFC: Fw: Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Alert

If you don't like certain threads, delete them.  SOME of us like to know
what is going on.  I don't have any particular interest in the Florida
collecting trips (be a little long of a trip for me) but I'm not going to
throw a hissy fit if other folks want to arrange them on list.

I don't think at this point there is anyone who hasn't heard your opinions a
million times.  Nothing personal, but you're beating a dead horse (or maybe
just Delbert--who my trainer forces me to ride occassionally).

Utilize your delete button.

-kris