Re: NFC: Fw: Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Alert

Fully Prepared wrote:

> --- robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com> wrote:

> > IN JUST 10 SECONDS, YOU CAN HELP
> > PROTECT THE ARCTIC!

> > THANK YOU for your past participation in
> > Audubon-supported conservation
> > efforts.
> Thank you for this forward, Mr. Rice. The disruption
> of the ANWR is not worth any possible returns.
>
> Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama

Thanks for the big laugh. :-) It is nice to see that the irrational
eco-NAZIs are still around making emotional appeals to stomp on the free
choices of others. Absolute statements like this are typical when you want
to destroy freedom of choice.

They solved the gypsy problem. They solved the homosexual problem. They
solved the Jewish problem. Now their problem-solving skills will be used to
solve a non problem in one of the world's most remote and hostile regions.
I'd be ROTFL if this attitude hadn't been so indoctrinated in our society by
the school propaganda camps that it could actually come to pass.

Boo. You aren't there. Go back and read what Gay had to say. I, for one, am
way more inclined to listen to one whose state is under attack than to
listen to one of the vicious little attackers making statements that deny
there is any choice.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley,  Fremont CA, USA,  510 494-8679     huntley1 at home_com

In retrospect it becomes clear that hindsight is definitely overrated.

              http://environmental.networkroom.com/