Re: NFC: RE:Pond Liners

Thanks all for the roof liner idea.  I'll see what Home Depot has this
afternoon.  I was worried about getting the wrong type of plastic & having
it turn out to be toxic to my fish & amphibs.  (the big sway for hubby was
my promise that the pond would encourage woodhouse & spadefoot toads to
stick around...and hopefully a garter snake or two)

6'deep? my back hurts just thinking about another two feet...maybe I'll just
do a sump area at the extra depth.