Re: NFC: Re: Out of Print Book

okay!okay! I'm out-voted! :)  I guess I just had my expectations up too
high...probably because I'd just been in another store looking at a 400 page
full-color INCREDIBLE native fish book (that's name unfortunately escapes me
at the moment)  That book was--big surprise--way out of my price range, the
Schleser book was really cheap...I think I paid about $12.50 for it.

-kris