NFC: Big Announcement

Hello everyone, please read and pass along to anyone you think might be interested.
Wally

The Native Fish Conservancy (http://www.nativefish.org) a national organization dedicated to the conservation, and study of North American Fish is proud to announce the creation of our newest local chapter. Headquartered in Corry, PA the "French Creek Native Fish Conservancy" (http://www.wallybillingham.com/frenchcreek) is dedicated to the preservation and study of all aquatic life in the French Creek Watershed. The chapter was founded by Wally Billingham who is the NFC Regional Leader for N.W. Pennsylvania. Their first meeting will be held in late August in Erie PA. At the first meeting we will discuss what the club will be about, and plan our first collecting trip. The trip will be held on Sat. Sept 22 which is also fish for free day in PA so no license is needed. If you are interested in attending any of these events please email Wally (wally at wallybillingham_com) or call him at 814-665-9520. You do not need to be a member of NFC to participate (but it won't hurt) and even if you have never thought about natives why not come out and see what we are all about.