From: "Wally Billingham" <wallybillingham at wallybillingham_com>
To: <president at nativefish_org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:49:37 -0400
Subject: I would like to help

Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wally Billingham. I live in Corry Pa near Erie. I just paid via pay pal. I sent a check inn in mid-May, but it has yet to clear my bank. I think it got lost in the mail. If it does show up feel free to cash it as a small donation.

Anyway, the point of this email is to volunteer to help you in anyway that I can. I belong to two Aquarium Societies, and am a board member on one of them. I have been in the aquarium hobby for a very long time. I see that you need help with the breeders club, I am very active with the BAP program in my clubs as well. Please let me know what your needs are and how I can help!

I also live near a wonderful place called French Creek. (in fact I live less than a mile from it) You have an article about it on your site. I collect there all the time and I belong to a group called "The French Creek Project" We are dedicated to preserving this wonderful resource and habitat. Anyway I was wondering if you could send me info on starting a local NFC chapter? I would love to be a part of that!

Thank You for your time!
Wally

http://www.wallybillingham.com