From: "Missina Burcaw" <mburcaw at tampabay_rr.com>
To: <president at nativefish_org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:49:40 -0400
Subject: exotic fish

hello my name is Missina. I live in FL and I saw on your site that you remove exotic fish and sell them to ppl. I was wondering if theres a team that has collected or does collect aanabtiods like gouramis and bettas.Normly I buy my stock direct from breeders but when I happoned apon this site and saw that some fish are distored I figerd I would email you and see if you have any anabtiods that you removed for sale. I would love to buy some if you do. I breed betta splendens and wild betta types and gouramis on very small scall(so small I almost never sell any lol).

   Missina