Re: NFC: turtle biodeversity report

personally I think roundups are and I do not support them.

I also believe that rattle snakes should be listed as a game species and
thus regulated

However I am against the intimidation tactics used by the peta crowd. I
dont hunt But I support hunters rights.

Self sustanability is the goal of any conservation project.

Robert Rice
Native Fish Conservancy President
www.nativefish.org
join our Adopt A Tank Program .