Re: NFC: turtle biodeversity report

I do not wish to be contrarian. But would your NFC
plank agree with some "conservation" activities such
as rattlesnake roundups? Many people fear and hate
rattlesnakes. These people would think it a good idea
to "get rid" of rattlesnakes. But these same people
would also yell loudest for federal assistance if they
face an outbreak of disease-carrying rodents because
their area has been "cleansed" of snakes.

I oppose such roundups. Do others support them?

Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama