Re: NFC: ZM parasites

To date no-one has identified a species specific
parasite for the ZM, nor has any North American one
showed a particular affinity for it.

My hope has been that the Sturgeons would show an
appreciation for them but I dont know of any studies
yet in this direction. For my personal feeling that
would be the optimum resolution of this mess if they
did.

Most every Eastern State Dept Natural Resources by
whatever name has some kind of study going on re ZM,
and quite a few colleges, to date I havent heard a
peep on any promising control prospects.

jake