Re: NFC: turtle biodeversity report

robert a rice wrote:

> Amen to freedom my friend ! Is not much we have  but I drink it in
> everyday . That  is one of the basic planks of the NFC ,individual
> freedom to conserve as they see fit.Its riskier to allow  people to
> willingly do something but in my opinion its the better way.  Landowners
> will not be held hostage,fishermen will not be chastised and dare I say
> it hobbyist will be empowered to keep local species !!!

Except in the Peoples Republic of California, where that is the *most*
serious offense you can commit, according to the Dept of F&G. :-)

Wright

PS. Why does everyone call us the "Left Coast?"
--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home_com

"Let us, for a moment, take the sex-education pushers at their word:
If you teach a child how to use a condom, you're promoting safety -- not
usage.
...Why, then, doesn't the same logic apply to guns?"
                          --Michelle Malkin

                  http://environmental.networkroom.com/