Re: NFC: turtle biodeversity report

Amen to freedom my friend ! Is not much we have  but I drink it in
everyday . That  is one of the basic planks of the NFC ,individual
freedom to conserve as they see fit.Its riskier to allow  people to
willingly do something but in my opinion its the better way.  Landowners
will not be held hostage,fishermen will not be chastised and dare I say
it hobbyist will be empowered to keep local species !!!

Robert Rice
Native Fish Conservancy President
www.nativefish.org
join our Adopt A Tank Program .