Re: NFC: blue pike stuff

In a message dated 7/4/01 12:27:54 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
ghemsath at att_net writes:

<<  I don't think that the Zebra mussels can be considered all bad
 One good effect, as I understand it is that
 As filter feeders they seem to have had a major impact on cleaning up the
 water pollution

A couple of years ago, I hosted  Indiana's non-game aquatic life biologist
Brant Fisher to give a public talk in conjunction with the Adopt A Tank I
have at the library.  Forgive me for not being able to recall his specific
reasons, but I clearly recall him saying zebra mussels were something he
found nothing good to say about.

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana