Re: REQUEST: [was "Re: NFC: New Flier -- WE NEED YOU"]

	If you mean the AAT tank, then here goes ...

1. Fed fish
2. Changed water once per week
3. Light went out on tank; didn't bother replacing it.
4. Noticed little SRBD swimming around

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef   email: sajjad <at> acm.org
Chicago, IL     web: http://www.lateef.org/sajjad/