From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
CEFCHURCH at aol_com
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 1:12 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: New Flier -- WE NEED YOU

In a message dated 6/5/01 11:43:00 AM US Eastern Standard Time, JLW at dune_net
writes:

<< Hey everyone.

 Yes, I'm still alive!  I got my new flier today, in the mail.... Its
looking
 good, but WE NEED HELP.   All you people who volunteered articles and bits
 for my first run, where were you last time?  Where will you be this this
 time?   With the new format of the Flier, I can't do this alone.  I need
 help.  I need people willing to write regular columns.  More than willing.
 I need them to do it.  The NFC is a volunteer organisation, and without the
 help of its members, willing to write columns (amongst other things).

 Not a good writer?  Think you can't spel didlie skwat?  (Didn't notice that
 I misspelled didly squat, and spell?)  Who cares?  Thats what an editor is
 for -- and I'm the editor. :)  I don't mind fixing your spelling, grammar
or
 reworking articles, but I need people to WRITE, to go thru articles and
say,
 "That could be great for the NFC" and cut it out, mail it to me.

 Don't want to do that?  Okay, theres lots more you can do to help out.
 Ideas and critism, both bad and good, are always welcomed.

 Come on, lets pull together, and get everything going great again.
 Josh.
 end

OK, I'm late reading this.  I'll write something on AAT for next one and
write something every month if you like until I run out of ideas.  When do
you need the next one?  Want me to write two or three so you don't have to
chase me?  Anyone else come forward?

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana  USA

Follow-Ups: References: