Re: NFC: Re: carlin?

I apologize, Mr. McLuke, I did not realize that
anti-science has become its own politically correct
position in the defense of some kind of conservation.
So you mean to tell me that NANFA is a group that is
actually doing something? I hope that I have
misinterpreted the NFC to date, conservation efforts
need all the help they can get!

Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama