Re: NFC: The Toothfairy and Global Warming :)

> Speaking of "charactor" and agenda, just what is it
> you do with this NFC group? Do your Directors do
> anything at all? Are Lawrence Page and Joseph
> Tomelleri really on your Board or do you just display
> their names? The curious just are asking
> Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama

Please Call Joe at 800-240-3378 and ask him your self. Larry is out of
the country

Your question in my opinion is well out of bounds and makes me think that
you are a troll. And for those who don't know Boo Radley was a chactor
from to kill a mockingbird.