Re: NFC: Re: carlin?

On 28 Jun 2001, at 14:21, Fully Prepared wrote:

Whatever your thoughts on global warming, remember that this is
the guy who canned Texas' natural heritage program.

> Dream on Scott, you are being steered wrong by "I was
> a C student! Wow!" W. If you let W guide your thoughts
> on global warming you might as well go all the way and
> take Hank Jr.'s advice on living your life; you will
> come to a bad end. This was free advice I received
> from a Texas Ranger long ago and I think he was right.
>
> Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama

> http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS

I wouldn't be surprised if someday some fishermen caught a
big shark and cut it open, and there inside was a whole person.
Then they cut the person open, and in him is a little baby
shark. And in the baby shark there isn't a person, because
it would be too small. But there's a little doll or something,
like a Johnny Combat little toy guy---something like that.