Re: NFC: that old feeder thing...

robert a rice wrote:

> one of our sponsors is Kazarie wormfarm on our front page he is very
> helpfull you might want to check him out...

Thanks Robert,

I wanted to put him first, but could not find his URL quickly, just like the
hobby-type pages I wanted. It is probably *his* worms I have in the box out
back!

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home_com

        "Congress has not unlimited powers to provide
for the general welfare but only those specifically enumerated."
                                      --Thomas Jefferson

                Did you try the quiz at:

          http://www.self-gov.org/index.html ?