Re: NFC: Re: carlin?

Fully Prepared wrote:

> --- Scott Olson <olson7 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> > Bad Americans, unite!
> >
> > I loved this, thanks Robert!  Especially the line
> > about global warming.
> > Sometimes it seems like G.W. and I are the last
> > people on earth that aren't
> > willing to be coerced onto this mythical band-wagon.

> Dream on Scott, you are being steered wrong by "I was
> a C student! Wow!" W. If you let W guide your thoughts
> on global warming you might as well go all the way and
> take Hank Jr.'s advice on living your life; you will
> come to a bad end. This was free advice I received
> from a Texas Ranger long ago and I think he was right.

Sorry Boo, you don't have to be much of a fan of the current Republocrat or
Demopublican to spot the utter trash being propagated by the new nazis of
the green bigot brigade.

I, too, am old enough to remember when the same crowd was crying about the
new ice age, and for the exact same political reasons -- expansion of the
nanny state at our expense. Then, as now, Chicken Little was their primary
scientific advisor. Pseudoscience and bureaucrat-written "Executive
Summaries" are their stock in trade.

When someone like John Stossel tried to introduce some actual science into
the discussion, ABC edited out his interviews and left him hanging:

Reason? Extreme pressure from those with a Global-Warming axe to grind!

"John Stossel, whose insightful and irreverent ABC News reports stressing
sound science have provoked outrage on the environmental left, will address
a luncheon hosted by Tech Central Station on July 19."

www.TechCentralStation.com is an interesting place, BTW.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home_com

        "Congress has not unlimited powers to provide
for the general welfare but only those specifically enumerated."
                                      --Thomas Jefferson

                Did you try the quiz at:

          http://www.self-gov.org/index.html ?

Follow-Ups: References: