Re: NFC: Re: carlin?

--- Scott Olson <olson7 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Bad Americans, unite!
>
> I loved this, thanks Robert!  Especially the line
> about global warming.
> Sometimes it seems like G.W. and I are the last
> people on earth that aren't
> willing to be coerced onto this mythical band-wagon.
Dream on Scott, you are being steered wrong by "I was
a C student! Wow!" W. If you let W guide your thoughts
on global warming you might as well go all the way and
take Hank Jr.'s advice on living your life; you will
come to a bad end. This was free advice I received
from a Texas Ranger long ago and I think he was right.

Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama