From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
Jose E. Castillo
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 6:30 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: Aquarium backgrounds

Folks:
I have found that using Black contact paper works great.  Contact
paper
comes in Several patters and Solid Colors. Make sure that the paper is
the
same color on the adhesive side.
I have tanks with contact papers for more than 10 years. I also use
the
contact paper on the bottom of the tank. Paper goes on outside of tank
;-).
It is available in KMART, Walgreens, etc.
Joe