NFC: OT RR email crash dont read if you dont correspond with robert rice

my email crashed so for those of you whom I mail to periodically you will
need to drop mne a note so I can get your email addy. For those of you
who have tried to email you now know why I havent responded this
week....Since Im totally OT...here is an offensive lil piece I enjoyed :)

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American.