From: Siluriformes2 at aol_com
To: nfc at actwin_com
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 1:48 PM
Subject: NFC: alligators, tigers, sharks and bears- oh my

Hey  guys,
ever notice on all the cable channels that document and profile animals, the
above mentioned animals are about the only ones ever featured.
NO NATIVE FISH--EVER!!
Okay, almost never. They do profile salmon (usually during a grizzly bear
study) And rarely, when they profile otter, they show some good underwater
fish  footage. But where are the pike, sturgen, catfish, darters, and
sunfish-are they too frigging hard to film or something?
Please, Discovery channel -do the rest of the animal kingdom justice, cover
different kinds of animals. Til then I know I'm tuning out.