Re:Re: NFC: salinaty torlorances of darters?

<DIV></DIV>&gt;What is victoria green? that is what
the jungle ick guard has in

I dont know what victoria green is, but I suspect its
another copper compound like malachite green.
Malachite green is a very complex copper crystalline
compound that is chelated to keep it in solution.
BTW, not to be disagreeable, but formaldehyde is by
definition diluted with water.  Full strength
formaldehyde is something over 30% formaldehyde and
the rest is water.  Its nasty stuff, its a known
carcinogen, mutagin and teratogin and is very
corrosive to tissue.  I would use it only to cure an
ich problem.