Re: NFC: salinaty torlorances of darters?

Hi

Some lessons always seem to come the hard way. GET A
QUARANTINE TANK!!

Your corys I think are in more danger of the salt then
the darters. A number of darters come from quite
alkaline waters. The corys from neutral to quite acid
waters. Although most now sold in the aquarium trade
are bred in hard and alkaline waters here in the US
but still some in acid waters in the oritent. There
are any number of good ick medications on the market.
jake