NFC: FW: BoardRoom: Squaw fish

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie [mailto:bugs6999 at hotmail_com]
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 1:26 PM
To: deano at aquaculturestore_com
Subject: BoardRoom: Squaw fish

Time: Sun, 10-Jun-2001 17:25:55 GMT     IP: 24.20.47.10

I was fishing in Lake Ozette, Washington: Olympic National Park
this weekend and caught a large number of what I thought
were "Squaw fish".  I want to know if these fish are native to
the lake.  Does anyone have any information on these fish and
thier history as introduced or native origins?
Please contact Julie at bugs6999 at hotmail_com with any
information.  Thanks!

Thank You for using Beseen.com
http://www.beseen.com

Submit your site to the top search engines with one click...
Visit http://www.beseen.com/submit/ today.

This message is to notify the owner of a Beseen.com BoardRoom
that someone has posted a new message.  If you receive this
message in error, please forward this letter to  abuse at beseen_com
pluto,p53234      Sent to: deano at aquaculturestore_com