NFC: Adopt-a-tank crayfish tank

A couple of weeks ago I got the crayfish tank set back up.  As it did before,
it immediately started getting attention of adults and kids alike.  According
to the staff, many patrons almost always stop by and check out the three
tanks I have set up, particularly the crayfish tank.

This time I went with a single crayfish and gave him minimal places to hide
so visitors can see him.  Yesterday, he shed his old shell and got a lot more
attention.  Anyone have ideas on how to preserve and display the old shell?

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA