Re: NFC: Mediterrean Geckos

	A small lizard. Eats bugs at night (usually found around light
sources where bugs gather). Uniformly yellowish skin.

	If you find one and happen to dislodge it with a broom (or a
carefully thrown shoe) - you will find that it drop it's tail which
wiggles and keeping on wiggling while the lizard escapes.