Re: NFC: Interesting Weekend so far!

    Before Iowa , Wisconsin had the world record
Redbelly Piranha . From the cooling lake of the power
station near Portage Wisconsin . Last I heard the
authorities were still looking for the guy who put
them there years ago . The last one was said to have
nubs for teeth.
    Talk about a big mouthed Warmouth ! Whats it eat,
spawning carp ?

--- robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com> wrote:
> Congrats that has to be a senior warmouth!!!Just
> think in Iowa the world
> record redbelly piraniah was caught and now in
> Wisconsin the monster
> warmouth...must be the water :)
>

> On Sun, 27 May 2001 15:08:05 -0500 Ty
> <tyhall at mia_net> writes:
> > Well, yesterday morning my brother stops by and
> says "Hey, we where
> > out
> > fishing and I caught a huge Bluegill, but he's
> weird looking." So I
> > go
> > out and what he has is the biggest Warmouth you
> have ever seen! We
> > ran
> > to the local grocery store and it weighed in at
> 16.5 oz's shattering
> > the
> > current state record by 3.5 oz's! It was also 1/2
> inch loner,
> > measuring
> > 10.75 inches. All he has to do now is get the DNR
> to approve it
> > and
> > he's the new state record holder.
> >
> > He has already agreed tolet me keep the fish in a
> tank to live out
> > the
> > rest of it's natural life at which time it will be
> mounted. Very
> > cool.
> >
> > Ty
> >

> Robert Rice
> NFC President  www.nativefish.org
> check out our email list at nfc-owner at actwin_com
> Visit out Adopt A Tank , Exotics Removal, and
> Breeders Club Programs at
> the website

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas
Why Yellville ? It saves on phone bills .