From: "Scott & Melissa Ware" <smware at QuixNet_net>
To: <president at nativefish_org>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 19:46:41 -0000
Subject: Starting a native fish tank

    I came across your site this evening while looking for information on redfin pickerel.  I teach biology at Branford High School in Branford, Florida.  I had two tanks this year but they were small and not very elaborate.  My students are definitely interested in this type of thing and would certainly join me in caring for them.  I would like to establish several larger tanks with native species but there is no money in the budget to buy them this year.  I would like to know more about your adopt-a-tank grant program and would like contacts in my area who have successfully establish larger tanks with a variety of native fish.
    Thanks.
                                        Scott Ware